Harry Hall Announce Charity Partner Winners for 2022
At the end of November 2021, Harry Hall asked their supporters to nominate and vote for 3 charities to become the company’s charity partners for 2022 and today (January 4th) the Harry Hall team have announced the winners. Each of the winning charities will receive financial support from Harry Hall in 2022
The three winners are:
- Hope Pastures rescues, rehabilitates and re-homes horses, ponies and donkeys in need, giving people the chance to meet them and to learn how to look after them. Leonnie Martin– Sanctuary Manager said, “As a small charity this is absolutely fantastic news for us, and we are delighted that we have been voted into the Harry Hall top 3 charity partners for 2022”
- The Gambia Horse and Donkey Trust aims to reduce rural poverty in The Gambia through improving the health, welfare and productivity of ALL animals, but working animals in particular. Heather Armstrong, Director said “We are a small charity that punches above its weight in terms of getting things done”.
- World Horse Welfare works with horses, horse owners, communities, organisations and governments to help improve welfare standards and stamp out suffering in the UK and worldwide. Roly Owers, Chief Executive said “World Horse Welfare is thrilled to be one of Harry Hall’s charity partners for 2022. As their first ever charity partner we already feel very much part of the family and over the coming months look forward to sharing some of our work helping horses in need around the world”.
During 2022, anyone joining the Harry Hall One Club, taking out a new insurance policy or going shopping at harryhall.com will trigger a 5p donation to the charity fund. There will also be the option for customers to make their own additional donations at the checkout.
Managing Director Liz Hopper commented:
We received over 7,000 votes this year which is more than twice the number of votes that were placed in 2020. It’s just great to see the equestrian community take the time to vote for the charities that matter so much to them. We look forward to welcoming our 2022 charity partners and of course donating and raising money for them”
In 2021 Harry Hall supported and donated over £12,000 to 3 charity partners:
- Brooke, Action for Working Horses and Donkeys
- Riding for the Disabled Association
- The Horse Trust
For information about Harry Hall Charity Partners visit: https://harryhall.com/charity-partnership-donations
You may also like to read