Vote now for the charity you would like to receive support in 2022
Harry Hall are calling all horse lovers, owners, riders and enthusiasts to vote for the charity they would most like to receive support in 2022.
There were over 7,000 nominations received where Harry Hall was responsible for narrowing the numbers down to the top 1o eligible for the public vote.
This year the nominations have surpassed our expectations with over 7000 nominations received. The equestrian community humble us with their passion to help others”,
said Managing Director Liz Hopper.
The top 10 charities are:
- The Gambia Horse and Donkey Trust
- Prince Fluffy Kareem
- The Horse Trust
- Riding for the Disabled Association (RDA)
- Brooke, Action For Working Horses and Donkeys
- Redwings Horse Sanctuary
- World Horse Welfare
- Bransby Horses – Rescue and Welfare
- Hope Pastures
In December 2020, The Horse Trust, RDA and Brooke were voted to be the Harry Hall charity partners for 2021, over £12,000 has been raised so far for these three charities and during December 2021 Harry Hall is doubling the donations!
A total of three winners will be announced on Christmas Eve, each benefiting from support for the duration of 2022.
To cast your vote simply visit https://harryhall.com/charity-partnership-donations or place your vote via the Facebook page – search for @harryhallriding.
Harry Hall is committed to helping others less fortunate than themselves and to supporting the causes that are important to Harry Hall One Club members, customers and employees.
Harry Hall’s support pledge reads:
Anyone joining the Harry Hall One Club, taking out insurance or going shopping, either online or on the Harry Hall Riding App, will trigger a donation.
- On every shopping order, new membership and new insurance placed * Harry Hall will donate 5p to the charity fund.
- There will also be the option to donate at the checkout.
- Harry Hall will donate unsold clothing, horse equipment and supplements ** to the chosen charities.
- Twice during 2022 Harry Hall will double one month’s donation value.
- Chosen charities will be featured in the HH1C magazine and they will be supported on social media and on the website.
You may also like to read