British Showjumping’s Team NAF announced for the CSIO3* Nations Cup in Vejer de la Frontera in Spain
British Showjumping has announced the squad that will represent Great Britain in the Nations Cup show at Vejer de la Frontera (ESP), which will run between 26 and 30 October.
Under the title sponsor banner of Team NAF the team members are:
- Joseph Fernyhough from Gloucestershire, with the 10-year-old chestnut gelding Calcourt Particle, owned by Rowland Fernyhough.
- Tim Gredley from Newmarket with the 9-year-old black gelding Imperial HBF or the 10-year-old bay gelding Medoc De Toxandria, both owned by Unex Competition Yard Ltd.
- Skye Higgin from Malpas in Cheshire with the 9-year-old bay mare Djordania Du Tillard, owned by Bernadette Lejeune.
- Robert Murphy from Preston in Lancashire with the 10-year-old bay gelding How Easy, owned by Andrew Bradshaw and Sandra Low-Mitchell.
- Louise Saywell from Retford in Nottinghamshire with the 9-year-old black stallion Kings Borough Kasper, owned by Ian Dowie.
The GB showjumping teams are supported by the British Equestrian’s World Class Programme, funded by UK Sport through the National Lottery. The Programme focuses on identifying talent, developing potential and maximising medal-winning performances on the world stage.
The Nations Cup competition takes place on Friday 28th of October and the Grand Prix will be on Sunday 30th October.
The Chef d’Equipe for Team NAF will be Di Lampard. Timings are to be confirmed on the show’s website (below).
For further information on the show and full results once the show is underway, visit www.sunshinetour.net/resultados.