The Pony Club Gear Up For Olympia
The Pony Club year is set to end in festive style at Olympia, The London International Horse Show, where there will be a range of fantastic Pony Club merchandise available, the Shopping Drop Off where visitors can leave their bags in safe hands while they enjoy the show and plenty of action in the Mini-Major showjumping competition.
The Mini-Major showjumping competition returns on Sunday 20 December, and will see Pony Club Members pairing up with a top international rider in a thrilling competition to each complete a Show Jumping round in the quickest time with the fewest faults.
Members from all over the UK applied to be amongst the eight drawn to take part, and the lucky riders selected at random to compete in this year’s Mini Major competition are:
- Rachael Davidson (12) from the Deveron Branch riding Sprincroft Calypso
- Marnie Green (11) from the Pendle Forest & Craven Hunt Branch riding Hallmarks Bint Street Fighter
- Phillipa Winter (11) from the Curre Hunt Branch riding Romanyriver Bobbysox
- Iwan-Thomas Bartle (12) from the Llangeinor Hunt Branch riding Caebryn Carrie
- Sabrina Bradley (11) from the Cowdray Hunt Branch riding Doune
- Ellise Souter (10) from the Garth Hunt Branch riding Courtyard Buttons
- Alex Finney (11) from the Iveagh Branch riding Ballyknock Master Roan
- Ellen Thompson (12) from the Seskinore Harriers riding Ruthstown Speed
The Pony Club stand (GH5) is the ideal place to stock up on any last minute Christmas presents, or find out more about becoming a Member. There will be plenty of gorgeous gifts to choose from, including some exciting new lines alongside Pony Club essentials.
There will be no need for those visiting the show to worry about buying heavy or bulky items, as they can be safely left at The Pony Club Shopping Drop Off point, for a small fee. The Shopping Drop off is being run with help from an army of invaluable Pony Club volunteers including Members, parents, District Commissioners and Centre Proprietors.
You can find The Pony Club merchandise and the Shopping Drop Off on stand GH5, so make sure you pay us a visit to stock up on perfect presents, drop off your shopping and find out more about joining The Pony Club!
Visit www.shop.pcuk.org for some great Christmas shopping ideas…