Event Rider Masters Announce the 2017 Calendar
With the British Eventing season about to open it’s doors for 2017, the Event Rider Masters (ERM) team have announced their calendar for 2017 season.
The 7 leg ERM series will commence in May at the Dodson & Horrell Chatsworth International Horse Trials and will conclude at Blenheim Palace International Horse Trials in September. The £40o,000 prize fund, which will be split over each leg of the series, has secured ERM as the most valuable prize of its kind in Eventing.
This year will see the series expand to Europe for the second leg, which will take place at Wiesbadener PfingstTurnier on the 2nd – 3rd June.
Legs and Dates:
- Leg 1 – Dodson & Horrell Chatsworth International Horse Trials (UK) 13th – 14th May
- Leg 2 – Internationales Wiesbadener PfingstTurnier (Germany) 2nd – 3rd June
- Leg 3 – St James’s Place Barbury International Horse Trials (UK) 8th – 9th July
- Leg 4 – Haras de Jardy (France) 15th – 16th July
- Leg 5 – Festival of British Eventing, Gatcombe Park, presented by BETA (UK) 5th – 6th August
- Leg 6 – Blair Castle Equitrek International Horse Trials (UK) 26th – 27th August
- Leg 7 – Blenheim Palace International Horse Trials (UK) 15th – 16th September
Following an extremely successful inaugural season, we truly are very excited to see what the second year holds for the ERM team and all riders, and horses that take part.
Each leg of the ERM will be available to view live and for free by anyone in the world at Eventridermasters.tv