10 Reasons Equestrian Classified Websites are Still at the Forefront for Selling
Equestrian Classified Websites – With so many resources available to sell ‘anything and everything’ equestrian related online, we paused to bring our readers the 10 main reasons why equestrian classifieds websites are still at the forefront of selling;
- Listings reach a niche market, (a targeted audience) – a market that not only focuses on horses, but a particular area for selling
- Listings are ordered into category and can be further defined by age, sex, type, breed etc
- Each listing has a number of views visible on the top so sellers are able to see how many people have viewed their advertisement
- New classified listings are sent to subscribers – subscribers that have input particular search criteria
- Contact details are safe and secure
- The listing won’t be lost in among other topic posts
- No restrictions on selling livestock
- A variety of enhancements are often available i.e highlighted add, ‘stuck’ to the top, included in magazine mailshots and more (all dependent on website)
- Were classifieds websites work in partnership, often your add won’t only be visible on one, but it’ll be visible on the other too. That means twice the exposure for the same price – and additional listings are automatically generated
- Listings can hold more information particular to the horse or item for sale
Listing online with the Everything Horse via classified website couldn’t be easier, plus we’ve partnered with Horsemart, which means every listing that’s placed with us, will also appear on Horsemart too!
Get started and place your listing today.